We live in a world where we are taught that our value is in being small, that we aren’t good enough as we currently are, and that we must abide by the demands of diet-culture.
But it doesn’t need to be this way. It’s time to wake up from these distorted ways of thinking about dieting and health.
Too many of us are stuck trying to manage our eating, only to find that the more that we try to manage it, the more that we are spiraling out of control.
If this is you, you are not alone. And more importantly, there is a way to get help. I’ve created a group coaching program devoted to helping you heal your relationship with food and your body from a psychological perspective. A program that can get you unstuck from old patterns and say good-bye once and for all to failed diets and feeling like a failure, while also learning how to manage problematic emotional eating.
I am happy to share with you a brand new, online group program I created.
The Anti-Diet Plan was developed for people who are looking to turn off the dieting mentality and start eating in a way that feels natural and attuned to your body. The Anti-Diet Plan is 6-week online program with weekly group support that is part of a rapidly growing movement dedicated to ending shame, guilt, and self-hatred related to the failures of dieting.
Each week you will receive new video lessons, mindfulness practices, eating exercises, handouts, homework assignments, and you also get a LIVE group video call with me to discuss the material, receive support in putting the lessons into action, and talk with others on The Anti-Diet Plan journey. The Anti-Diet Plan can help you learn how to make radical changes in your relationship with food and your body, with support and guidance from a licensed psychologist.
What’s included in The Anti-Diet Plan program?
- 6 weeks of video lessons and trainings
- Weekly LIVE group support/coaching sessions led by Dr. Alexis Conason
- Mindfulness practices and eating exercises
- Handouts, videos, and resources
- A BONUS lesson with Jenna Hollenstein, a Registered Dietitian and author of Eat to Love
- An exclusive private Facebook Group to connect with other participants on The Anti-Diet Plan journey and receive between session support from Dr. Conason and her team
The Anti-Diet Plan is one of the few programs out there where you receive live weekly expert guidance from a clinical psychologist, an expert in understanding thoughts and behaviors related to eating and body image.
Imagine living a life where you have …
- radically changed your relationship with food
- freed yourself from dieting (and feeling like a failure each time the plan fails)
- started eating in attunement with your body’s natural signals
- feel more in control of your eating
- declared truce in the war against your body
- developed a more peaceful, joyful, and nourishing relationship with food (and yourself)
- And one where you are living a life full of pleasure. One where you enjoy food and are at peace with your body!
This is possible and The Anti-Diet Plan can help you get there. Join the early-bird wait list today and get early access to course registration AND an exclusive discount on course fees. Are you ready to get started on this new path with your life?
When you complete The Anti-Diet Plan 6-week signature program, you will have learned a new way to:
1. Relate to food and your body (and yourself)
2. Use strategies and tools to cope with emotional eating
3. Find your path off the dieting-overeating-self-hatred rollercoaster
4. Embark on a journey towards food freedom
5. Develop a meditation practice to support you and that works with your your busy lifestyle
6. Move step by step away from diet-culture
7. Eat mindfully and in-tune with your body
As a clinical psychologist, I have worked for almost 10 years with hundreds of clients in one-on-one therapy sessions and groups to help them develop a more peaceful relationship with food and their body using techniques from mindfulness meditation, mindful eating, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and other research-based therapeutic interventions. The Anti-Diet Plan is the culmination of my years of clinical expertise, trainings, and research in treating eating issues packaged in a way that, no matter where in the world you are located, you can access a program to help you stop dieting and dramatically change your relationship with food, your body, and yourself.
Join me and the other Anti-Diet Warriors in this program that starts January 2019.
Who is this program for?
- Struggle with emotional eating
- Feel out-of-control around food
- Worry about passing your food issues down to your children
- Think about food ALL the time
- Spend your life on and off diets and restrictive food plans
- Feel shame when it comes to your body and food
Who is this program NOT for?
- Are struggling with an active eating disorder (without approval from your primary therapist)
- Are not open to moving away from dieting
- Can’t commit to dedicating 1-2 hours per week for 6 weeks to this program
Not sure if the program is for you? Contact me to schedule a time to chat and figure out if this program is right for you!
Register for the Anti-Diet Plan waiting list and become part of a group of Anti-Diet Warriors on a common mission to escape diet culture and find peace with food and body.