You haven’t failed your diet. Your diet has failed you.
We live in a world where we are taught that our value is in being small, that we aren’t good enough as we currently are, and that we must abide by the demands of diet-culture.
But it doesn’t need to be this way. It’s time to wake up from these distorted ways of thinking about dieting and health.
Too many of us are stuck trying to manage our eating, only to find that the more that we try to manage it, the more that we are spiraling out of control.
If this is you, you are not alone. And more importantly, there is a way to get help. I’ve created The Anti-Diet Plan to help you heal your relationship with food and your body from a psychological perspective. Because we know that it’s about so much more than what to eat. This is a program that can get you unstuck from old patterns and say good-bye once and for all to failed diets and feeling like a failure, while also understanding the relationship between emotions and eating.
The Anti-Diet Plan was developed for people who are looking to turn off the dieting mentality and start eating in a way that feels natural and attuned to your body. The Anti-Diet Plan is a 6-week online program that is part of a rapidly growing movement dedicated to ending shame, guilt, and self-hatred related to the failures of dieting.
Each week you will receive new video lessons, mindfulness practices, eating exercises, handouts, and homework assignments to help you put the tools into action. You also get support from Dr. Conason and her team and can connect with others on The Anti-Diet Plan journey in our private members-only Facebook group. The Anti-Diet Plan can help you learn how to make radical changes in your relationship with food and your body, with support and guidance from a licensed psychologist.
What’s included in The Anti-Diet Plan signature program?
- 6 weeks of video lessons and trainings
- Mindfulness practices
- Eating exercises
- Handouts, videos, and resources
- A BONUS lesson with Jenna Hollenstein, a Registered Dietitian and author of Eat to Love
- An exclusive private Facebook Group to connect with other participants on The Anti-Diet Plan journey and receive between session support from Dr. Conason and her team
The Anti-Diet Plan is one of the few programs out there where you receive guidance from a clinical psychologist, an expert in understanding thoughts and behaviors related to eating and body image.
Imagine living a life where you have …
- radically changed your relationship with food
- freed yourself from dieting (and feeling like a failure each time the plan fails)
- started eating in attunement with your body’s natural signals
- feel more in control of your eating
- declared truce in the war against your body
- developed a more peaceful, joyful, and nourishing relationship with food (and yourself)
- and one where you are living a life full of pleasure. One where you enjoy food and are at peace with your body!
This is possible and The Anti-Diet Plan can help you get there. Are you ready to get started on this new path with your life?
When you complete The Anti-Diet Plan 6-week signature program, you will have learned a new way to:
- Relate to food and your body (and yourself)
- Develop a meditation practice to support you and that works with your busy lifestyle
- Better understand the connection between emotions and eating
- Cope with difficult emotions
- Find your path off the dieting-overeating-self-hatred rollercoaster
- Embark on a journey towards food freedom
- Move step by step away from diet-culture
- Eat mindfully and in-tune with your body
As a clinical psychologist, I have worked for over a decade with hundreds of clients in one-on-one therapy sessions and groups to help them develop a more peaceful relationship with food and their body using techniques from mindfulness meditation, mindful eating, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and other research-based therapeutic interventions. While every individual is unique, I found myself repeating the same things over and over again in my work with clients struggling with the diet-binge cycle. I thought, wouldn’t it be great if I could record myself teaching these universal tools and principals so people can access them even if they can’t work with me one-on-one? That idea eventually evolved into The Anti-Diet Plan 6-week signature course, the culmination of my years of clinical expertise, trainings, and research in treating eating issues packaged in a way that, no matter where in the world you are located, you can access a program to help you stop dieting and dramatically change your relationship with food, your body, and yourself.
Who is The Anti Diet Plan for?
- Are stuck in the diet-binge cycle
- Struggle with “emotional eating”
- Identify as a “compulsive eater”
- Feel out-of-control around food
- Worry about passing your food issues down to your children
- Think about food ALL the time
- Spend your life on and off diets and restrictive food plans
- Feel shame when it comes to your body and food
Who The Anti Diet Plan is NOT for?
- Are struggling with an active eating disorder (without approval from your primary therapist)
- Are not open to moving away from dieting
Not sure if the program is for you?
Contact me to schedule a time to chat and figure out if this program is right for you!
The Anti-Diet Plan FREE 5-Day Starter Course
Join the revolution to stop dieting and start living a happier life.
Not ready for the main course? Try a taster.
The Anti-Diet Plan FREE 5-Day Intro Course
Break free from diet culture
Tune into your body’s internal wisdom
Work With Me!
Reach out today for a complimentary consultation call to see if working together could be a good fit!
Join the List!
Subscribe to my newsletter for tips and resources on your mindful eating journey.