We live in a world where we are taught that our value is in being small, that we aren’t good enough as we currently are, and that we must abide by the demands of diet-culture.
But it doesn’t need to be this way. It’s time to wake up from these distorted ways of thinking about dieting and health.
Too many of us are stuck trying to manage our eating, only to find that the more that we try to manage it, the more that we are spiraling out of control.
If this is you, you are not alone. And more importantly, there is a way to get help. I’ve created a group coaching program devoted to helping you heal your relationship with food and your body from a psychological perspective. A program that can move you forward and get off the cycle of diets that don’t work, while also learning how to manage emotional eating.
And that is the big news…I am happy to share with you a brand new, online group program I created.
The Anti-Diet Plan was developed for people who are looking to turn off the dieting mentality and start eating in a way that feels natural and attuned to your body. The Anti-Diet Plan is 6-week, online program and is part of a rapidly growing movement to end shame, guilt, and self-hatred related to the failures of dieting.
Each week you receive new lessons, handouts, exercises, and you also get a LIVE group video call with me to discuss the material, put the lessons into action, and talk with others on The Anti-Diet Plan journey with you. You will learn how to make radical changes in your relationship with food and your body, guided along by a licensed psychologist.
What’s included in the Anti-Diet Plan Program?
- 6 weeks of lesson plans and training
- Weekly LIVE group video sessions led by me
- Handouts, videos, and resources
- A BONUS lesson with Jenna Hollenstein, a Registered Dietitian and author of Eat to Love
- A special and private Facebook Group to connect with the other Anti-Diet Warriors in the program
The Anti-Diet Plan is one of the few programs out there where you receive expert guidance from a clinical psychologist, an expert in understanding thoughts and behaviors. It is our thoughts and behaviors that take the lead when it comes to our relationship with food.
We need to understand WHY we eat the way we do, WHAT emotional barriers may be blocking us from creating change, and HOW to radically change our relationship with food, our body, and ourselves. This is the path to healing and it is why I created The Anti-Diet Plan.
Imagine living a life where you have …
- radically changed your relationship with food
- freed yourself from dieting
- started eating in attunement with your body’s natural signals
- overcome overeating
- declared truce in the war against your body
- developed a more peaceful, joyful, and nourishing relationship with food (and yourself)
- And one where you are living a life full of pleasure. One where you enjoy food – where you are at peace with your body!
This is possible with my help and The Anti-Diet Plan. Register today and get started on this new path with your life!
If you are ready to change your thinking about dieting and health, register for the Anti-Diet Plan today. Sign up by October 22nd, and you can save more than 40% on the regular program fees.
When you complete The Anti-Diet Plan 6-week program, you will have learned a new way to:
1. Relate to food and your body (and yourself)
2. Use strategies and tools to cope with emotional eating
3. Find your path off the dieting-overeating-self-hatred rollercoaster
4. Embark on a journey towards food freedom
5. Develop a meditation practice to support you (don’t be afraid of the word meditate )
6. Move step by step away from diet-culture
7. Eat mindfully and in-tune with your body
As a licensed psychologist, I work with many clients in one-on-one counseling sessions to help them develop a more peaceful relationship with food and their body by using techniques from mindful eating, enabling them to say farewell to dieting once and for all. The Anti-Diet Plan is a way that people located anywhere can access a program to help them stop dieting and dramatically change your relationship with food, your body, and yourself.
Join me and the other Anti-Diet Warriors in this program that starts on Monday, October 22nd.
Who is this program for?
- Struggle with emotional eating
- Worry about passing your food issues down to your children
- Think about food ALL the time
- Spend your life on and off diets and restrictive food plans
- Feel shame when it comes to your body and food
Who is this program NOT for?
- Are struggling with an active eating disorder (without approval from your primary therapist)
- Are not open to moving away from dieting
- Can’t commit to dedicating 1-2 hours per week for 6 weeks to this program
Not sure if the program is for you? Contact me to schedule a time to chat and figure out if this program is right for you!
Register for the Anti-Diet Plan and become part of a group of Anti-Diet Warriors on a common mission to escape diet culture and find peace with food and body.
The doors are open for this program, and right now you can save over $500 on the program fees. Click here to get the full details on the entire program and to register.